Ready to Envision 2050?
It is our pleasure to invite innovators from University in Ljubljana to take part in BASF Innovation Hub 2023, an event powered by the world’s leading chemical company BASF. We are aiming to support prominent innovators and start-ups on any level of development, break new ground for inventive ideas, and in the process help them secure investment and exposure for their future progress.
Here is what you should know:
- BASF Innovation Hub 2023 is focusing on the Envision 2050 perspective targeting green and digital transformation, whether they are connected to Cleantech, Circularity and/or Farm to Fork.
- It is open to promising individual innovators and start-ups on any level, regardless of their development status (from concept to scale up). Participation is free, with the only requirement being that the participants are above 18 years of age.
- BASF Innovation Hub 2023 is connecting participants from 11 Central and South East European countries: Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia and Slovenia through a series of local and one Grand Finale event. This means that each country is a part of a separate country cluster* event, and the winner of each event will automatically move on to the Grand Finale, where it will meet the winners from the rest of the country cluster events.
- The best innovation or start-up idea will get the one-time initial investment of EUR 5,000 gross as a winner of the Grand Finale, in any case no matter whether the idea will be further supported by BASF.
- The applications are open on May 30 and will last until September 29, 2023. Then, the Jurying Phase will follow – the Local Jury from each country cluster will choose TOP 5 participants who will pitch their innovative ideas on live-streamed events scheduled for November 2023.
- BASF Innovation Hub 2023 is a hybrid event – managed centrally with a host from the studio, live streamed on our official YouTube page, with participants tuning in via Zoom. To be able to provide our participants with the experience of a live event, 1 on 1 communication with Jury members and online visibility, all from the comfort of their home or any place they feel comfortable pitching is something we take great pride in and consider an additional perk of participating in this event.
More information about the previous projects can be found on our YT channel, website: join-innovationhub.com and of course, for any additional information, feel free to contact us on: email@example.com.